Turkey Summer School 2019 invites application to its fully funded Summer Exchange program in Turkey. Anyone is eligible to apply. This is basically a YEE Turkish Summer Cultural Exchange Program that will last from 22nd July 2019 to 4th August 2019. The program also supports cultural and scientific studies all around the globe through Yunus Emre Turkish Culture Centers and liaison offices at various universities worldwide.
Host Country: Turkey
Program Duration: 22nd July 2019 to 4th August 2019
Cost: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: 25 April 2019
NOTE: currently there are two YEE Turkish summer schools you can apply to anyone.
Turkey Summer School
Turkey Summer School -Yunus Emre Institute is focusing on the following:
- World Culture Heritage (Archaeology).
- To let the world know about Turkey’s cultural heritage through academic seminars.
- During the program there will be many visits to archaeological sites and museums during the course of two weeks.
Turkish Cinema Summer School – Yunus Emre Institute
To let the world know about Turkey’s cinematic, and to present its core values and history. This will also include Field visits to:
- Famous and significant movie locations
- Film sets
- Film production companies
- Series/film shooting areas
- Movie theatres
- Cinema and its departments
Turkish Summer School Locations
Below are some places included in the program:
Turkish Cinema Summer School Location
Financial coverage for both programs
- Fully funded
- Round Trip International Flight Tickets & local transportation
- Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Free Course material
- Free Museum Guidance tickets
- Historic and touristic sightseeing tours
- Free Field visits in the CINEMA program: Famous and significant movie locations, film sets, film production companies, series/film shooting areas, movie theatres, cinema departments, cinema and museums etc.
Eligibility Criteria for both programs
- Expertise in English (the standard language for the program will be English as international participants will also be a part)
- Age range is 18-35 years.
- Participants must have a positive attitude to intercultural dialogue.
- Participant’s legitimate interest in cultural heritage and archaeology is important.
- Participants should be enrolled or have completed their studies.
- Students from Social Sciences, archaeology, culture studies, history, geography, cultural anthropology, folklore, art history, etc are eligible.
- Should preferably a freshman or sophomore at the university level.
- No IELTS, TOEFL or GRE is MUST.
NOTE: In case of participants opting for Cinema Program other than the above following is also must:
- Participants must be enrolled or have completed studies of cinema otherwise should be a part of the cinema industry.
- Participant should either have taken part in a film project or can be a producer, director or scriptwriter of short or feature films.
25th April 2019
How to Apply
- Online Apply
- You have to sign up and complete a registration form.
- Apply on below given link