New Media Writing Prize Details :
The New Media Writing prize which is now in its 10th year showcases inventive and exciting poetry and stories that consolidate a variety of platforms, formats , and digital media. The prize uplifts and nurtures the best in New Media Writing. It also lead to the future of ‘ writing ‘ word and story telling.
The NMWP has got entries of innovative and best writers of the discipline from the whole world. As for the 2019 prize is concerned so there will be four prizes for the winners. The If Book UK New Media Writing Award ,the Dot award , the Unicorn Student award and the Digital Journalism award.
. Unicorn Student Award £750
. If: Book UK New Media Writing prize £1000 which will be donated by if:book Uk .Winner can be a student.
.The Dot award £500 and development support .It is also offered by If book Uk and the winner maybe a student.
.Skylab innovation award ,sponsored by Bournemouth university and skylab,- £500.This is a new award which is introduced to celebrate the 10 years of new media writing prize.
Objective of New Media Writing Prize :
Our objective is to reward the best new media work based on the following terms
- Advanced use of new media to proposed an attractive and satisfying poem
- Relieve of intelligibility for the reader
- To set an example that how new media is doing the things which traditional media cannot.
- The possibility to reach out to a wide audience not to just specific interest groups.
You can also apply to /the-economists-open-future-youth-essay-competition-
- Competition is free and open to any person regardless of age and nationality.
- If the person is under 18 so he must provide parental consent and his entry should be bound by the rules of competition.
- All enries and competition will be acceptable only in English langage.
22 November 2019
If you want to apply for the competition open the link
For further information visit the official link below