National Treasury Internship Programme 2020 for Young South Africans
The applicants are invited to apply for the National Treasury Internship Programme 2020. The national treasury is responsible for the skills development in youth in the country. This Graduate Development Programme is directed for the university graduates or those who have completed their graduation or in the process of completion.
The internship program offers the graduates the opportunities to enhance their skills and abilities and gain a meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies.
National Treasury Internship Programme Details:
- Only the citizens of South Africa can apply in the internship programme.
- The applicants who will apply for the internship programme must clear that they have not participated in any other internship before.
- The age limit for the applicants is 35 years not more then 35 years.
- The applicants will have to submit their certified copy of ID.
- The applicants will have to submit a certified copy school qualification (eg Senior Certificate).
- Should submit their certified copy of their full official academic records (Required)
- Should also submit their tertiary qualifications (if applicable)
- University or University of Technology students will also have to submit their 3 years diploma/degree.
- The applicants related to the following fields may apply.
- Accounting , Banking , Banking and Insurance
- Business Administration, Business Management, Business Science
- Computer Science, Development Finance Development studies, General
- Econometrics Economics, Human Resources Management
- Finance, Financial Management, Financial Accounting internal audit
- Information System, Information Technology, Investment Management
- Law, Logistics, Mathematics,
- Public Administration, Politic ,Philosophy
- Public Finance, Public Management, Procurement
- Project Management, Risk Management, Statistics
- Supply Chain, Urban and Regional Planning,
The preference will be given to the students who have gain top grades and had high performance.
The emailed, faxed and late application will not be accepted.
If the applicants did not get any notifications about the National Treasury within three months after the closing dates the applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful.
watch more internships here
DURATION OF THE INTERNSHIP:
The Duration of the internship program will be 24 months.
DEADLINE: 16 August 2019
For the general theories and more information about the internship program the applicants can contact the following NT officials
Mmabatho sepeng: 012 395 6653
Welcome Nghulele: 012 315 5943
Anne Tjale: 012 395 6608
For the further system queries the applicants should send their queries and
Contact details via email to [email protected]
checkout How to Create a Dropbox Account here to create your own account
For further details visit the official link