INTERNSHIP DECLARATION – ISLAMABAD + Peshawar
BATCH 2– 2019 of Internship 2019 (1 in Peshawar) – Communications Department
ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION :
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is delighted to proclaim One Positions in Peshawar for a period of three months opening from 02 September 2019.
These internships permit for a general understanding of the ICRC, its command and activities in Pakistan; and deliver an opportunity for scholars to gain experience to a real work atmosphere of the ICRC. The interns will be devoted with Communications sector of the ICRC.
During the internship they will be involved in quantity of tasks including research, organizational and administrative support, translation and other projects linked to various activities of the ICRC allocation in Pakistan.
Experiences for Internship 2019:
We are looking for applicants who encounter the following, compulsory necessities
- · Scholar should be registered in the final year of undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in the arena of media and journalism, communications public relations and other disciplines of societal sciences, in a recognised University/College, grounded in Pakistan.
- · Graduates who had ended their studies in one of the aforementioned disciplines not later than a year from the date of beginning of the internship.
.• · A good knowledge of spoken and written English and Urdu.
- · Accessible for minimum 3 months or more.
you can also visit the stunning beauty of Pakistan:
Significant of Internship 2019 (1 in Peshawar) – Communications Department :
For registered scholars, the applicant must provide in writing a permission of the full time obtainability for the internship period from the head of the department, in case the candidate is nominated.
Applications that do not fulfil the above circumstances will not be considered.
Fruitful applicants will also meet the following standard
- · A apparent interest for humanitarian action/issues and the ICRC.
- · Ability to think tactically, to express ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, and to work both self-sufficiently and as part of a team.
• · Capacity for research and analytical writing.
• · Capacity for thinking out-of-the-box and for producing ideas and creativities.
• · Elasticity and ability to assist with a diversity of tasks.You people can also have look at following Links:
Link for Scholarship:
Employed interns will be offered a 3-month paid contract with monthly salary of PKR 15,000/-. The locations are based at ICRC office in Islamabad.
Please note that ICRC will not deliver any kind of boarding and housing facility.
How to apply:
Each application should consists of the following 3 documents:
- Letter of approval from Dean/Head of Department.
- A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her inspiration for an internship at the ICRC.
- Curriculum Vitae.
Documents should be sent by an e-mail to:
Do not send any documents other than the three listed above.
Late or incomplete submissions that do not meet the stated necessities, will not be considered.
Owing to the high number of applications, NO information relating to the selection process or replies to personal requests can be provided.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.