Digital Communication Network program invites application for its exchange program 2019 as now it is stepping into its fourth year after successful segments in both the United States and in Europe.
Digital Communication Network
U.S. Department of State
11 September, 2019 to 28 September, 2019
01 June, 2019
The basic purpose of programme is to develop by working for the development of digital skills in the fields through the development and dissemination of digital content.
History and Background
Over the last year, over 100 fellows from more than 20 countries of Eastern Europe and Central Asia participated in our exchange program with the goal of exploring the ways that digital information technology has impacted our way of life from e-governments, the private sector, non-governmental organizations, social movements, and the media.
- Digital Communication Network (DigiComNet), was established as an international association to connect professionals in the digital age from a variety of backgrounds in order to generate ideas, tools, and products for media outlets, civil society organizations, businesses, and government.
- DigiComNet organized a variety of events in Moldova, Estonia, Lithuania, Armenia, Poland, Ukraine, Serbia, Romania, Greece, Slovakia, and an upcoming event in Montenegro.
Participants will get Stipend in order to compensate their basic living expenses.
Following will be covered for participants:
- International and domestic travel
- Program-related ground transportation
- Cultural activities
- Programmatic and logistical arrangements
Participants should work and reside in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, and Ukraine;
Those who want to be a part of the program must have
- Good communication
- Either journalistic or entrepreneurial background
- Worked for media organizations (traditional or new), communication companies, NGOs and social movements, or e-governments focusing on delivering media methods and using new tools of digital communications
- Passion and great interest in and capacity to transform organizations for the digital age and/or to create new digital communication products
- Proficiency in English
- 2 years relevant experience in US
- Ability to disseminate information to a wide and diverse audience
- No travel within the United States since September 2016 (preferred)
To Apply Now click on below link to submitt an application form and get regidtered.
For Further Information:
Visit the Official link of The Program