Requests are now asked for the Arabic Summer School 2019 in Rabat, Morocco. This summer program will be held at different schools including the respected Mohammed 5 university, UIR, and their hubs.
The package is fashioned to grow scholar talent and communication in Arabic, and additional research into Art, politics, or Islamic studies. The integrative exercise is a doorway to the rich mechanisms of the Arab culture, within the context of intercultural discourse and communication
Family and place for staying:
- Homestay is the key to full cultural involvement. You will live with a Moroccan family, share lunchtimes with them, and build up life-long lasting associations. You will get the chance to learn the Moroccan culture through their lenses, attend traditional gatherings, mingle with friends, and explore a unique combination of individualities. You can also select to live in your own flat.
- Since your luxury is their priority, they precisely select the family that matches your personal interest.
- The tours are a unique opportunity to discover Morocco’s diverse mix of different cultures. Tours will be organized to the most gorgeous sites in Morocco.
- Tetouane-Chefchaouen, the well-known blue city. It is the topmost town of the province of the same name and is noted for its structures in shades of blue.
- Rabat-Marrakech-Essouira, the “Red City”, is a magical place overflowing with marketplaces, gardens, citadels, and mosques. Travelling the close courtyards and zigzag passageways of the historic Medina can easily eat up a day. Find inner harmony at the peaceful Jardin Majorelle or take in the loveliness of one of the city’s historic mosques. -Tour Mentor.
- To achieve their idea of fully dipping their scholars, additional activities will include hanna festivities, debates, cooking workshops, calligraphy classes, networking opportunities with Fulbright students, shopping days, and visits to art exhibitions.
- Involvement a new ethos
- Make families from around the world and enlarge your network.
- Determine the world through different lenses
- Be ready for an worldwide workroom
- Acquire a new linguistic
- Rise your employability
- Must be at least 15 years old to apply.
- Must be able to travel to Morocco
Welcome All Regions